My first LV purchase

1. Hi everyone!

Well, until Thursday I was a LV virgin, and then I fell in love with the Franges Speedy and cajoled my LV-clueless Hubby into buying it for me. :yahoo: The service at the store was very good (friendly and non-judgmental) and my bag was lovingly packed, but then I found this lovely forum and read about all your experiences. Now I am surprised that my SA didn't offer me a catalog. I had expressed interest in other bags and for the amount of money I spent I'm thinking she could have thrown that catalog in! Should I contact her and see if she would give me one now?
  2. Sure, doesn't hurt to ask!

Congrats and enjoy!
  3. Congrats!!
  4. Congrats! Post lots of pics!
  5. congrats! yep, post pics!! :biggrin:
  6. wow!!! congrats! it's a huge thing to have this line for ur first lv, u won't forget this moment :p
  7. Hi, welcome to the forum!! Yes, I agree with you, spending that amount I would have expected a catalog too. I think you should call her personally at the store and tell her to mail you one!
  8. Congrats on your new bag!! Can't wait to see the pics.

I would def. ask for a catalog and the last time I went into the LV store (two weeks ago), a SA gave me one on a keychain purchase (she noticed in the system that I have been a customer for over 5 years!). Yep, go back and ask for one!
  9. congrats!!!
  10. Congratulations on your new bag, what a beautiful choice! Yes, call for the catalog...why not!
  11. Congrats on your first LV, that's a great bag to start off with.
  12. Well, I went over to my local LV and my SA wasn't working today but another very nice SA got me the catalog right away (in another to-die-for LV shopping bag) and he showed me the new Mono Mini Lin pattern on a pair of shoes he had (Ladies, that pattern is GORGEOUS!) adn we looked a cles, bracelets, and I think I know my next purchase--a perfo Speedy 30 in Fuschia!:tender: I only hope I can save up the money for it before they're all gone!

I'll get pics up here of my new Franges Speedy as soon as I can get my hubby to show me how!
  13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!:flowers:
  14. How great for a first lv! that's wonderful! be sure to get those pics! :yes:
  15. Congrats!!