My first LV purchase - a Speedy 30!!!

1. Today was an amazing day for me, because I finally put my hands on the first LV purchase of my life! Next Monday I will be turning 32, so I wanted to celebrate this birthday with something special. My husband took me to Verona (the LV shop in Venice is always packed with tourists, so I preferred a quieter shop) and there I stepped into the magical LV world! I had already decided to buy a Speedy 30 in Monogram Canvas (a classic), but before purchasing, I wanted to take a look at the 25 (not wide enough for me), so I opted for the 30. It is sooo nice and I'm completely loving it :love:

Immagine 008.jpg Immagine 009.jpg Immagine 010.jpg Immagine 016.jpg
  2. Congratulations for the bag and your birthday!!! :biggrin:

3. Congratulations! I understand your excitement, it wasn't that long ago I got my first LV as well. You may become addicted. Isn't it the most lightweight, gorgeous bag? When I got my speedy 25 and held it (empty) I couldn't believe how light it was. Congrats on your gorgeous bag!

4. Congrat's, I'm sure your birthday will be great now.. :smile: and enjoy your new bag, it looks great!

5. Congrats!!!

6. CONGRATS!!! And have a wonderful birthday!! :smile: Enjoy your Speedy! :smile:

7. congrats and lovely classic choice.

8. Congrats !!! I want a Speedy too, although (with a toddler) it is not so practical for me right now as it is handheld.

9. I want a speedy, I can't decide between the 25 and 30. I thought I'd prefer the 30 but it seemed a bit big for me at the store. I think I want the 25 lol. Only like 4 to 6 weeks to go until my mum will get me it.:biggrin:

10. Yay! What a great feeling :nuts: Congrats on the wonderful purchase.

11. Congrats!!! Remember those virgin white vachetta handles, they won't stay white for long...lol!

12. Yes, you're right but all the people I know who own a Speedy say one of the nicest things is to see it getting old and taking that 'used' patina on the handles that makes it even more valuable.

13. Congrats!! Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it!

14. Welcome to the Speedy Gonzales club!

15. Nothing quite like getting your first LV! It's such a monumental and thrilling occasion IMO! Grats and Happy Bday! :p