My First LV! PICS INCLUDED!!

1. Hi Ladies,

This past Friday was a big day!:yahoo: I got 3 new bags in one day one of which was my very first LV! I decided on a Damier Speedy 30 and am very much in love already! I haven't used her yet but I know I will be happy with her for a very long time!:love: Mostly I've just been petting her and walking around the house with her in my hand asking my hubby how she looks every 15 minutes or so...

Anyway, I haven't used this one yet and I already am ready for another! I want the Damier Berkely so bad I can just taste it! Thoughts?? I should probably hopld onto my pennies so I can get one of the cool Spring bags that no one else seems to be in love with but that I can't stop looking at... All the color is simply delish!

Okay okay... enough rambling... here are some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is a pic of all 3 bags together!!

1.) Coach Black Miranda (also my first Coach bag)
    2.) Marc Jacobs Black Mina (MJ and I are old friends:heart:)

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! It's a great first LV. Love your other bags too!

3. Congrats!

Your other bags are gorgeous too!

4. cong sep... I really love this bag.. my favorite speedy the other one is azur...
    very nice pics also... have fun with your new goodie...

5. Congrats on your 3 new bags!
    But especially congrats on your first LV!! I have the damier speedy 30 too and it's my favorite LV, it goes with everything, from classy to casual and is really carefree. I hope you'll love her as much as I do :love:

6. Great bags! Congrats!

7. Gorgeous bags.......all of them! Enjoy your first LV!!!:smile:

8. I love damier, Congrats !!! :smile:

9. ConGratz! Lovely new LV!

10. You had a great shopping day! Congrats on all your new beauties!

11. Congrats on your first bag. I'm sure it's not the last. =)

12. Oh, you will loooove this bag! Congrats!

13. Congrats on your first LV!!! Love your other bags too!

14. Wow, nice bag collection! Congrats on the damier Speedy-- I just got that one as well!

15. yay congrats!!! it's a great bag for a first lv!!!