My first LV, New to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you send pics to my poupette to auth for you? and then get a refund with the proof its a fake? if it comes back as one and i agree with many people and im really sorry for you to have to go through this with your first lv. *hugs*

I will do that thanks! :biggrin:

gucci_girl_gg said:
why dont you send pics to my poupette to auth for you? and then get a refund with the proof its a fake? if it comes back as one and i agree with many people and im really sorry for you to have to go through this with your first lv. *hugs*

16081-manhattan-pm-or-trouville-bags-041.jpg

this is the lovely trouville of *yeuxhonnetes*
compared to yours:
29832-my-first-lv-new-to-me-cclvwhitetrouvillefront.jpg

Hope you can get a refund quick ^_^

*jazzybelle* said:
First, let me say that your little one is PRECIOUS!

Second, that bag isn't legit. How much did you pay for it? Do you need reinforcements to strong arm a refund out of the shop owner? I can put on my Timberlands and meet you in five minutes.

Jazzy, I'm calling you next time I need some back-up!! :yes:

I will have to take more pics when my hubby gets back from his buisness trip with the camera. It looks just like that bag. in person I think the flash is throughing it off. the leather is textured just tlike that one it's just hard to tell with the brightness of the pic.

*jazzybelle* said:

Second, that bag isn't legit. How much did you pay for it? Do you need reinforcements to strong arm a refund out of the shop owner? I can put on my Timberlands and meet you in five minutes.

thank you, he's 6 months old! :heart:
No if it is fake I will have no probs returning it. I buy from this consignment shop all the time (not usually LV) but other stuff. If anything they sell is fake they off a full refund.

*jazzybelle* said:

lmfgdao
timberlands!!!!

I was in a consignment shop recently in a rather "high-class" suburb of Chicago. While I was there, the guy who supplies them with all of their fake bags came in with his new wares. I suspect this is a common thing with consignment shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.