My first LV - Monogram Speedy 30

1. after a few days of deliberation and a semi-lengthy visit to the LV store in san francisco where i proceeded to try on multiple bags, i decided on the monogram speedy 30 as my first LV bag! my boyfriend bought it for me as my bday gift (so sweet!). he was actually pushing for me to get an epi (because it's leather he thought it a better value) but in the end, i wanted a classic for my first louis. but epi is definitely on my list for my second (probably a black epi speedy 25). :yes:

i also fell in love with the beverly MM and the koala wallet! on a side note, why must the wallets be so expensive?! i feel like i could get another speedy for the price. :sad:

anyway, back to the speedy. i took pix of the "unveiling" when i opened the box at home so here they are! i couldn't upload all six pix so i put the shopping bag pic below. enjoy! :lol:

p.s. i thought it was so funny that it comes folded flat! how long does it take for the creases to come out?

[​IMG]

speedy 2.jpg speedy 3.jpg speedy 4.jpg speedy 5.jpg speedy.jpg
  2. congrats!!! :smile: it looks beautiful

3. Congrats!! Creases come out in no time after you start using the bag :smile:

4. congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. congrats! sweet bf :smile:

7. Congrats!!

8. Yay! It's beautiful!

9. OOOOOOO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDA!!!! lookey lookey! 1st LV! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. congrats! Enjoy your new bag!

11. It's perfect....the most timeless classic LV bag of all time for your first LV! You made the right choice! Congrats and welcome to the PF! :smile:

12. Congrats and enjoy your first LV purchase :smile:

13. Congrats on your first LV and welcome to tPF!!! The Speedy 30 was also my first and it's still my favorite!!!

14. Congrats. Enjoy.

15. Congrats! My favorite bag!!