My First LV - Mono Speedy 30 - Almost Here!

PinkySpeedy

Love is LV
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I did a little research and decided that i wanted a mono something .... first the alma and then decided against it. I went with the Mono Speedy 30. I thought that size would be great for me, being a Big Beautiful Woman :smile: .. I ordered it Monday, and I can't wait for fedex to get here. It was suppose to come tomorrow, but will be here today ... i am counting down the mintues! How excited where you guys about your first LV and what kind was it .. pics are welcome!

Congrats! Mine was a mono pochette. The feeling was incredible, especially since it was my first designer bag!

Sorry, I don't have pics. I have an issue with pics because I have slow internet...and I'm too lazy (I feel bad about this since everybody else shares).

mine has a bit of a story:

Went to NYC this summer to visit family and i KNEW i wanted to get a big name bag like Coach, LV, Fendi, whatever....because my friend had just gotten back from a trip to Arizona and she bought a Coach bag, it was super nice so I thought I wanted something from Coach too (cuz I thought that was all that I could afford). So walking down 5th and going into all the boutiques I checked Gucci (too much for me), Coach (styles that were out I didn't care for), Fendi (I saw a bag there I liked, and even considered walking back from Port Authority to Fendi to buy it, but by that time I was tooooooooo tired). So anyway, I did most of my shopping already and still had some US$ left and didn't want to bring that back as I would loose money b/c of the exchange. I never thought about getting an LV as I always thought the prices started at the $1000 and above. So I was surfing this site and found out through a post that a Speedy Mono was only $620 and I was like "OMG< I can totally afford that, I'm gonna get my LV" and this was at our like last day, so my family lives in Wyckoff and luckily there was a LV boutique in Paramus which was like 20 mins away and we made it there in time and I walked out with a MOno speedy 35...

so that was my story of my first LV...and how I was like slmost peeing my pants with excitement...sorry it was long, and thanks to those who read it..hee hee...

Congrats on your first LV---great choice!:yahoo:can't wait to see your piccies when it arrives!:heart:

My first LV was a gift from my mom. It was a Speedy with a matching accessory(Cles? Coin purse? I forgot.) Anyhoo, I hated it and thought it was too old(I thought I was a hip cool freshman in high school at the time. LOL:P) so I gave it away. :sad:
The first LV I bought for myself was just a couple months ago---the Cerises Pochette. I still haven't worn her, though. lol. Here is a pic:

Attachments

• Cerises pochette full pic.jpg
    Cerises pochette full pic.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 61
Ohh...the wait is always so hard but soooo rewarding in the end :yahoo: , in my home mailmen are treated like Santa Clause and I've been known to loose sleep the night before a big package arrives, just like a kid before christmas :lol: