My First LV Luggage Piece!!! PIX

1. yay, i finally got my very first piece of hard lv luggage. a nice small carryon suitcase. the "tabor". i'm so excited!! here are pix.

Kodi-

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Oh my gosh! I LOOOOOOVVVEEE it!

If you dont mind me asking, how much was it?

CONGRATS! :yahoo: :party:

4. wow that is awesome :smile: congrats

5. Wow beautiful, congrats!

6. Stunning, Congrat's.

7. Congratulations! That's very pretty. :tup:

8. Loooove the patina on it. Congrats on the new gorgeous piece. ;)

9. *drools* congrats! May I also ask how much it was? I'd love to have a hard LV suitcase one day. Mostly to decorate my house though haha.

10. Wow, that is really gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!

11. congrats - it's stunning :love:

12. that's amazing. i really like your collection!

13. i searched eBay for this particular suitcase for over a year daily and finally found one. it's the "tabor" it has the alacantara *sp* lining and is i'm guessing a size smaller than the cotteville 40. i paid 1600.00 for it and it was worth every penny. sorry john, i took brasso to it soon after i took these pix and it is shining like new. i came without a single scratch/mark, stain anywhere on it. and it has the original set of keys, dustbag, and luggage tag. i couldn't be happier. saving half off retail on a hard to find mint piece is soooo great. i'm now completely happy with my collection. best part is, i won't ever have to check it. strictly carry-on/ bedroom decoration.

Kodi-

14. That little piece of luggage is truly a work of art.
    Congratulations!

15. Wow what a bargain! I loooove hard-sided luggage with alcantra lining... :drool: