My First LV!!! I'm so excited!

1. I just bought my first lv bag! :yahoo: A high-end consignment shop near my college had a beautiful Musette Salsa with a long strap that I have been visting for a couple weeks. I just went in and bought it- what a beauty! It has a perfect light honey patina and the canvas is immaculate. At the store I noticed a little scratch on the canvas but bought it anyways and when I brought it home the 'scratch' came off with a little cleaning! Even better- the price listed was $450 but I had gotten my hands on a 20% off coupon and got it for about $385. I'm getting it authenticated by My Poupette but I am sure it is real. Sooo gorgeous. :heart:

I've been carrying it nonstop and it is so practical yet elegant. I even had the idea of tucking the vachetta strap down in it and clipping on a gold chain as a strap so that I can take it out at night and it looks more formal and I don't have to worry about the vachetta. I love louis vuitton and missed the boutique experience a little, but my disappointment is mitigated by my having gotten a hot bag at half off!
  2. Congrats!!!

Gotta love authentic LV:smile:
  3. congrats!!!!!
    don't forget to post pics.....
  4. Yeah! The first is always so special! CONGRATS!
  5. Congrats.
  6. Congrats! Great deal!
  7. Congrats on your first LV! Welcome to the dark side...
  8. it's not your last!
  9. Congrats on a great bag! Pics please!
  10. Congrats ! :yes:

Isn't the feeling of a new bag awesome ? :graucho:
  11. Wow, you are a savvy shopper! It sounds wonderful. Looking forward to pics of your first LV.:flowers:
  12. Congrats and post pics......
  13. Congrats and please post pics! : )
  14. Congratulations. can't wait to see the pics!
  15. pictures. i love pictures. lol