My first LV!!! I found a great Sonatine!

1. :yahoo:

I'd been lurking in this LV forum for awhile - I'm typically a coach and Gucci girl, but after a trip to Maui and seeing all the LV bags in person I knew i was going too be adding a LV to my collection. Thanks to the ladies who helped me authenticate, my Sonatine should soon be on it's way...:yahoo: :love:
  2. I saw you hit the BIN already:graucho: Congrats!!!!:yahoo: Post pics when it arrives:flowers:
  3. congrats!
  4. Lee - as soon as you said it looked good I jumped on it - I wasn't about to let that bag go when it was in such great condition and a decent BIN price!
  5. Congratz the Sonatine is beautiful.
  6. thanks purselova - It's going to be my special occasion bag (now it's time to go find the perfect outfit to go with my new bag for it's first special occasion debut...) :smile:
  7. Aww, congrats! You'll love it!
  8. Congrats! I can't wait to see your piccies!:yahoo:
  9. I'm glad you did:sneaky: LOL:yes:
  10. Congrats.
  11. Congratulations! I love the Sonatine. It's such a cute yet elegant bag.
  12. Congrats!
  13. i used to love sonatine a lot when i was younger but then i decided that its rather small for my liking.

congrats, enjoy ur new bag and dont forget to post pics :heart:
  14. ^^^ same here.
    congrats! the sonantine is a great 1st bag, I should know because it was my first LV and it was a gift from someone special. It's a lot bigger than the pochette and it has a really nice shape! I have sold my Sonantine since then...but kind of regret it for it's sentimental value...oh needed a better home!
  15. Congratulations!!! The Sonatine was my first LV bag. I still have it and, yes, I still love it.