My First LV Collection.

1. Not so great of a collection but it's a start. :yahoo:I'm not sure what this collection is called but I bought them this weekend in Toronto directly at the LV store. This is the most expensive shopping in a day for me at $2700 cdn. Would you guys suggest other models of bags to match with this collection? I am a guy and it's really hard to find a great matching collection that looks fairly masculine or metro.:smile:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. i love your collection, azur is so pretty! :biggrin:
  3. WOW, you did really well. I love your taste... this collection will see you through many events. Love it, love it, love it.... Congrats!
  4. Great looking Azur family!!!

I think you should get a Melville Messenger or a Bosphore Messenger GM next! :biggrin:
  5. awww no its gorgeous.
  6. nice collection. i like the azur :drool:
  7. Alberta driver's license! Woohoo!
  8. money VERY well spent! nice collection of LV :yes:
  9. Great selection for your first bags!

What to choose next..? Maybe a keychain as a bag charm? Or maching azur sunnies or flip flops?
  10. wow instant LV collection. congrats!

i'd also recommend a pair of sunglasses or sneakers.
  11. Beautiful collection! :drool:
  12. Gorgeous! Your Azur collection is fab!
  13. love love LOVE! wish all guys had your taste.
  14. Haha, coming from Alberta, I am not used to the Ontario double tax. :cursing:

15. ^^^^^^Thanks everyone for the sweet kind words. To think I almost hestitated on buying all three pieces. All I wanted was a messenger bag to start. I guess the salesman did a good job. LOL