My First LV: Azur Speedy 30 or Batignolles Horizontal

?

My First LV Bag: a Damier Azur Speedy 30 or a Monogram Batignolles Horizontal

1. Damier Azur Speedy 30

2. Monogram Batignolles Horizontal

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ive caught the LV fever! Please, please help me decide: Damier Azur Speedy 30 or Monogram Batignolles Horizontal? Handbag vs Shoulder Bag? I need a low-maintenance, everyday bag. I live in the Philippines where it gets pretty hot in the summer.

I am partial to shoulder bags as it is easier to carry BUT i see a lot of people carrying the monogram here (fake AND authentic!). I love how the azur looks but it might not be a practical everyday bag because of the color and the design.

2. Go for the BH now and you can always pick up the Azur later or maybe they will introduce a design that you like more, later.
    For low maintenance, it would be the BH. Since you say it's hot in the summer, the handles of the Speedy could tend to get pretty messed up from sweat and such.

3. I think that the Azur is beautiful, especially living in a warm climate. If you like shoulder bags, how about the Saleya in Azur?

4. bh for me

5. I prefer monogram to azur.. and the BH is a great everyday bag!

6. the vachetta on the azur is what scares me the most. and i usually use lotion on my hands and i heard it affects the vachetta handles.

7. the azur is perfect for our weather since its sunny year round. the saleya is gorgeous! i'll keep your suggestion in mind. =)

8. The BH was my first LV and I love it

9. Vote for Damier Azur Speedy 30

10. Azur speedy!

11. I just got my first LV, the BH, and I love it! :heart:

12. Bh

13. How about something from the Mini Lin line and the Mini Lin Croisette ~ I think it'll be perfect for a warm climate like the Philippines. The Canvas tend to stick to my skin when it's hot, and I'm in L.A. where it doesn't get too hot.

14. I voted for Azur speedy. Although I really love the shape of the BH, an open top is a no-no for me.

15. The BH.