My first 'lot' of LV's! *pics*

Oh my, thank you all for your sweet sweet comments! I just love this forum and you great gals and guys! :heart::heart::heart:

To answer some questions:
Oh it was an amazing feeling! It feels quite shallow :blush:, but it felt so special to be able to shop all that at the same time. Thank you everyone for your great threads regarding saving up for the purchases. I guess as many others here, I would love to go for everything at the same time, but the feeling knowing the money was saved up for this purpose was just one-of-a-kind!

And regarding the Alma vs. the Azur 'battle', yes, I acctually did settle for a choice, but since autumn is approaching fast in Sweden, I willl get it (or them...? :graucho:) early spring. The choice might not be what you all think, but I promise I'll show you when that day comes.

I wore the shawl today at the business course. I received the most lovely compliments. It's soft and will keep you warm for sure. It was really the best of choices!

Thank you all, now I'm going to stare at your gorgeous collections and plan what to buy next :P

Oh, soooo beautiful! I am really fighting myself not to get that amarante cles! I've got the mini lin speedy too, and ADORE your lockit! You are RIGhT!!! It's fabulous! Hooray!

Congrats!! Great haul!!! Was Harrods counter crowded as usual?:rolleyes:

It was actually quite calm, it did take about a minute before they asked if I needed any assistance. But they did have two gigantic fans (due to the old building and the lack of air condition I suppose) that were really disturbing. If you stood in 'the way', your hair got all messed up... :cursing: