my first little h bag on the way to me =)

1. i've always thought about a hermes bag, but always seem to end up buying chanel/lv bags. i've been buying hermes accessories (love their scarves, bracelets, and wallets), but never a bag. i find hermes bags to be very expensive (i'd love a money tree:angel:)...but with the constant price hike chanel is having, a fellow tpf-er has suggested me to look into hermes.

after some searching, i've decided that the herbag would be a great starter bag for me (considering my casual lifestyle with 2 young children and the reasonable price of the herbag). so, i've just purchased one from let-trade and it's on the way to me:nuts:. i'm very excited and don't know who else to share this with....

2. Congrats!

3. Congratulations!! Let's see pix when it arrives! :tup:

4. yes yes, i will post picture as soon as she arrives:yes:

5. My life story. Recently I was in LV and I purchased 3 Chanel handbags and a pair of Chanel boots. Put aside the boots, the handbags cost me the price of a Hermes Birkin. Where is the logic behind this??? The worst part is that I had Chanels waiting for me back home that had never seen the light of day. Congrats on your handbag.

6. CONGRATS! Herbag was my first and currently only H bag, and I'm in love with it still! It's very functional and pretty and you can't beat two-for-one; it's a bargain for the price as far as Hermes goes! You will LOVE it. Can't wait to see pics!!!

7. YAY - you did it!! I can't wait to see pix of your new treasure. Congrats and welcome to the orange side, darlin'!!

8. Fantastic, how exciting! I want a Herbag for next summer too. Be sure to post when you get it and we´ll share the excitement.

9. Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see:yes:

10. Congrats Maria, I am sure you will love it.
    Razorbackbelle has posted some fabulous pics of hers!! and it looks stunning.

11. Post lots of modeling pics and tie some scarves on her when she feels like dressing up for the day!!
    What a great choice, I love Belle's Herbag...they are lovely.

12. Yay! For The Herbag.....Congratulations ~ You H-Girl!!!!!

13. Yay congrats!! I saw that one on let trade, its lovely! Cant wait to see pics! xx

14. That is NUTS!

Maria28, congrats on your first (but probably not last!!) Hermes bag!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see photos of it, and action shots too if you're brave!

15. Congratulations to you! Can't wait to see pics! :yes: