:-) My First Large Multipockets~

1. I've received this lovely bag last weekend, and only have time to take some photos of her to show you ladies here.

I think the colour is - Cucumber, anyone know which season was she from? ;) She has light pink stiching and light pink canvas inner lining.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful color! Congrats!!

3. Love the color and pink stitching...what a great color for Spring!

4. Not sure exactly which season she's from, but definitely prior to 2004.

I love this color and the contrasting pink!

5. That is a beautiful purse...OMG!!! Congrats you've got great taste; the color really shows well in the pics.:heart:

6. Pink & green! How cool is that?! Congratulations!! :woohoo:

7. Congrats on your first large MP! Believe me one is never enough!

8. LOVE the pink stitching! congratulations on your newest member!

9. oooh, pretty color!! congrats!!

10. It's such a unique color! Gorgeous!!

11. Beautiful!! Congrats! I had a Stella in this exact color for a while and if I remember correctly, the tag said it was an '04 color.

12. congrats! she's beautiful! i miss the good ol' days of fun color combos and silver hardware... :hrmm:

13. Very pretty- love the fact that it is green and pink- great color combo!

14. Thank you girls for your nice comments~!!!:heart: :yahoo: At first, I thought the colour of the bag will not match most of my wardrobe, surprisingly she turn out fine as the colour is very light and she is my favourite bag now! *lol* (don't tell the others) ;)

Another thing I want to add on is the weight of the bag. I've read from threads regarding this and expect her to be a bit on the heavy side, but she is not heavy at all~! Maybe I was using the MbyMJ Softy Carryall prior to her, that purse has a bit of weight, changing to Large Multicpockets is such a breeze for me. Later I will go and take a photos of my large multipockets with carryall side by side and show you girls. :heart:

oh... there's another thing I need to seek advices from you girls. I brought her out the other day, and my jeans stain on her at the bottom pipping. :sad: How do you clean stainmarks on light colour purse? TIA!

15. Here is the photos of large multipockets with MbyMJ Softy Carryall.

They are about the same size, carryall is slightly bigger than large multipockets and fit more inside her too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]