My first Kooba..

1. Some of you might remember me angsting two weeks ago on whether to buy or not to buy a Kooba Claudia.. well I did it..

I just received it over the weekend..I bought a black one and I love it.. the leather is so soft.. I'm in love!!

Thanks for your advice... :smile:

2. post pix!

3. we need pictures! :smile:

4. Aaagh, I knew you were going to say that...I hate to tease you guys by telling u i bought a new bag and not post pics.. but I have no idea where the cable is to connect my camera to my computer.... i know i suck big time... LOL. i have to try and find it b/c i haven't taken any pics in a million years b/c i can't find the cable.. grr

5. Congrats to you on your new Kooba; I hope you are very happy together! (and that you find your cable so you can show her off!)

6. sosti, yahhhh on your new bag. Isn't it fun to have something so nice to carry on your shoulder?

Have fun taking her out. *s

7. Congrats!!! Post pics soon!

I just ordered my first Kooba yesterday and I can't wait for it to get here. I am so exited:yahoo:

8. Congrats! Good luck finding your cable.

9. WooHOo... what did u order??

I haven't taken her out for a spin yet... i'm still carrying my lv around.. but i think i'm gonna make the switch soon.. :tup: