My First Kelly is Here

1. Hello all,

I have just received my first Kelly. She is a 32cm black box with gold hardware. I am simply in awe. I will post my own pictures as soon as I can; right now I am just sitting in my living room admiring this beautiful thing. The smell even makes me happy! The tiny keys - who knew?! Every little detail is exquisite. I'm a little choked up, I have to say.

Thank you to each and every one of you for your advise this month - I hope this is only the beginning of a beautiful collection and friendship.

Jeni

kelly.jpg
  2. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Enjoy her in good health!

3. YAY!!! :yahoo: Congrats and wear her in good health!

4. CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    And such a classic beauty too! Wear it well and can't wait to see more pix!!!

5. Congratulations jennifer!! I love the classic Box Kelly, it is classic Hermes! Enjoy and can't wait see pics of you with the Kelly! :party:

6. What a great first Hermes bag! I have the 28 and feel like such a lady carrying it! Enjoy!!

7. Thank you! Is it odd that I have a sudden urge to clean my entire house so that my Kelly has a beautiful place to sit? This is such a funny, wonderful feeling!!!

8. i am so so happy for you. you got such a perfect perfect kelly. you are going to have so much fun wearing it, using it, and decorating your home for it (lol). i can completely understand how you feel right now! thank you for sharing.:flowers: :flowers:

9. congratulation on your first kelly :smile: Its a beauty.. enjoy it!

10. OH HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! She's a beauty! A 28cm Black Box Kelly is such a classic! You will use her and love her your entire life.....a perfect first Kelly!!!!! Please post pics as soon as you can!!!!!

11. ppssst, 32:flowers:

12. CONGRATULATIONS, JENIFER! pls. share pics!

13. Whooo hoooooo! That Kelly is just gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS Jennifer!!!! More pics More pics!!!

14. Stunning, speechless here.. that black box calf beauty is just orgasmic to say the least!

15. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!