My First JPG Birkin

Wow, I've been so swamped I missed this - she's stunning, APC!!!

attachment.php

Congratulations!!!

I have the same exact one, down the HW (which is gold on mine) and I love it to pieces, I am very very glad I bought it, and I wear it a lot, so I think you have done a great purchase.

I am wondering if alot of H stores around the world have been receiving calls requesting for the JPG Shoulder Birkin ever since VB was photograhed with her etoupe SB?

I wonder what kind of responses the stores will receive should VB appear with the Shoulder Kelly at the end of the year (it's strange that my store has no idea about the Shoulder Kelly, and they were not even offered to place any order for it at all. So to them, it's a non-event)

To JPG Admirers and Seekers: FYI...I have to report that my JPG is actually 42cm and Ebene color. really love my JPG now cuz I can throw it over my shoulder and have both hands free to shop! Also, buy a the chameleon insert to organize all your goodies in this roomy bag. So if you see a JPG, you better snatch it cuz it is rarer than a Birkin and you will not regret it!