My first item arrived today!

1. So, I recently posted that I had ordered my first Coach item, a Hampton's Optic Mini Skinny in Brass/Kahki. I absolutely ADORE it!! I really wish I would have gotten it gift wrapped so that I would get all giddy while opening it but that's alright..I know for next time. I actually wasn't expecting it until tomorrow but I was so excited when I saw it sitting on my dining room table! Damn FedEx though, half of the package was crushed. Thankfully my mini skinny was okay though :yes:

I'm definitely going to be a collector soon. I just got a new job and am gearing up to buy a matching wristlet. Oh and by the way, I received a free sample of the perfume...it smells just lilke my mother. She loves it! Her birthday is in a few days and she's asking for no gifts, but I'm definitely contemplating getting it for Mother's day.

I'm SO happy with my purchase!

2. congrats on your first purchase and cheers to many more! i am sure your mom will love the perfum, great idea!

3. Cheers, the mini skinny was one of the first things I bought and I heart it! Enjoy and here's to the Coach addiction that will surely blossom! Congrats!!!!:yahoo:

4. Let the obsession begin! Congrats on your new stuff!

5. Congrats on your purchase. I wish you many more.

6. I'm a new collector, too! Congrats on your first Coach! :smile:

7. post pics when you can! i love the optic. and the perfume sounds like it would be perfect for your mom.

congratz!

8. Congrats! A mini skinny was my first too. I love them, they're so useful!

9. Congrats on your new stuff!

10. Congrats =D!!

11. congrats...welcome to the coach loving world!!

12. awww...congrats! the mini skinny was my first coach accessory and ive always loved mini skinnies since.

13. congrats!!

14. congrats! =)
    This will probably be the start of endless days on here and coach.com looking for stuff to add.

15. Enjoy your new mini skinny.