My first Isabella Fiore Purchase!

1. Crazy and bored in a Sunday morning I just bought this one! I saw someone wearing it at the airport and I took me a while figuring out who was the designer since I didnt knew Isabella Fiore. But thanks to MEGS :biggrin: and her posts I saw the style and it made a click on my head. Thanks PF. I will be receving it in around three days, hopefully by the weekend! Saludos, Mariela
  2. Congratulations! This is a cute handbag! I like a lot of Isabella Fiore's handbags. A few of the styles are a little too much for me, but most of them are pretty cute.
  3. thats such a cute bag!! :heart:
  4. It's beautiful! I have that same style in green with round wooden handles! LOVE IT! Enjoy yours!
  5. Congrats, enjoy it!
    I like a lot of IF's bags!
  6. I love it!!!
  7. How cute! Congrats!
  8. Congrats! That bag is actually more stunning IRL.
  9. Thanks! Do you have it??
  10. Congratulations. Very cute. Please post pics when you get it!
  11. thats a cute bag.. i like the blue..
  12. Ahh, that's a nice one. I tend to lean toward the more sedate IF styles but that one is a nice option for casual dress and it certainly isn't as wild as some of them go. Some of them make me downright nervous! LOL
  13. Congrats on your first IF bag!
  14. Congrats on your first IF! It's gorgeous.

I've got a couple (small and large hobos) and had my eye on that one too, hmmm.
  15. The details is cute. Congrats. Saw this brand somewhere before? Has it been carried by any stars or celebs? Can I get from any online store? except eBay.