My first high-end watch, which one to choose?Help~~

1. Hi ladies~~I've decided to get a nice watch (instead of Chanel bag) for my birthday this year,:yahoo: and it'll be my first high-end watch.I LOVE Cartier:heart:, but I'm a bit torn between the Tank and Roadster.... What do you think? Give me your inputs if you have them? (If you could include a price that would be awesome:graucho:)!

Thank you so much!!

2. Can you post pics of the ones you are choosing between since there are style variations for the tank?

Without seeing pics, I like the tank.

3. Roadster! The Tank has been around forever and is heavily knocked off.

4. I LOVE the Roadster!:heart: I'm torn b/t that one and a midsize Rolex..:graucho: I personally prefer "chunkier" jewelry, especially watches, so for me the Tank is too delicate looking..and too common, IMO.

5. Wow that's a hard one ... I have a Tank and love how classic it looks. You look young ... go for the Roadster, it's really cute and hip!

6. I really like the roadster!

7. I'd have to agree, get the roadster!!

8. I love them both but I would have to say the Tank as it seems more classic (isn't that what Gwyneth Paltrow has?)

9. Whichever is on the right!

10. The Roadster...:p, roadster, roadster !!

11. the tank is a classic. i always buy classics first then buy the more trendy ones later. get whichever you love the most.

12. I love both and don't think you could go wrong with either. Don't let the fact that the tank is knocked off scare you off. I do, however, prefer the midsize tank. The small just doesn't have the presence that I like.

13. Thanks everyone!!! Im starting to like the roadster more.......:p I have tiny wrists, just wondering if it will look too big on me.....(oh well, I guess I have to try it to figure that out).

14. Another vote for roadster :smile: