My First Hermes!!

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have finally ordered my first "new" item ..a ulysse in raisin.. I can't wait to get it....The only other thing I have is a twilly..which I tie on my speedy:shame:
I think I finally know know what H bag I need now..after seeing harleyNemmas raisin bolide..I know I have to have one..it so gorgeous!!:love:
I also think I want a bearn in turquoise..the only question I have is..is there a smaller one ( that is more square)? I only ask because 1. I'm used to carrying a "square" wallet" and 2. I have one of those japanese H catalogs and They have a pic of what looks like a bearn but with smaller proportions...:hysteric:( I just picked this one 'cause it's cute!!)

Congratulations Clinkenwar! And it's so nice to have you in the Hermes subforum! You were one of my favorites when we were all back in one single big forum.

Congrats on your Ulysse! You should post pics later, I bet it looks great in Raisin! ^_^ I love mine and am getting a lot of use out of it :yes: And...they smell nice :biggrin:

Well they have to ship it to my mom in the states first and then she has to send it to me..so I'm hoping to get it within the next 10 days.. I ordered from the Vegas store.. I can't wait!!!

Hey coco-nut..how've ya been?:yes:.. I have a feeling this H board is gonna be addictive!!

isus.. I don't know what my twilly is called but it's purple and pink striped.. broad to thin...it's really pretty