My first Hermes visit!

1. I finally made my first visit to Hermes this past Friday :nuts: I was meeting a friend for dinner that evening, but had time to kill since I left work early. I went over to Palm Beach (work about 10 minutes away) and decided to visit the newly-opened H boutique.

Right when I walked in I was greeted by a couple of SAs. I looked at the gorgeous enamel bracelets and ogled a beautiful red (vermillion, maybe?) Kelly behind a glass cabinet :drool: One of the SAs asked me if I needed help, and we started talking. She was super friendly and showed me around the store, talking about the new location and expansion of the boutique. I asked to see the agendas and really liked the standard, Ulysse (hope I'm right on this) agenda cover with the Hermes inserts. I liked the blue jean and the vert anis - do agendas come in vert anis? - so much that I've decided to go back and get it! :wlae: I asked the SA for her card and will hopefully be going back later this week to purchase it. Heh, I'm sort of hoping to maybe start establishing a relationship, in case a Birkin comes along? :graucho:;) Ha!

Anywho, the point of this post is that I've always been somewhat intimidated by the thought of going into Hermes. I got over it by just walking in and asking questions. I am truly interested in the world of Hermes and had a great time in the store :nuts:

I'll definitely be posting pictures of the agenda and anything else I pick up later this week! :smile:
  2. your very first is the best. i guess the first time for everything is usually the best????
  3. congrats! glad it was lovely.

its key just to walk in and browse....and ask questions on what you see....then see what that leads too!

good story!
  4. That's great !!!! nice to have such a wonderful experience:smile: and yes show those pictures once you have your new agenda:smile:

maybe now I will try to visit a Hermes store anytime soon too :smile:
  5. So happy you had fun!!! :yahoo:
  6. What a great story! I love it when you girls give an account of your visits, makes me feel like I was there. I can't wait to see what you bring home this week!
  7. I learned that from reading here on tPF! :nuts: I just really enjoyed looking at everything, all the beautiful enamel bracelets, scarves and clothing. Oh, and the men's ties! Just beautiful - I wonder how much they are. It would be a perfect Father's Day gift for my dad. The BF never wears ties :p

8. Thank you for sharing. Do post pics when you get your first H! :yes:
  9. Great news! Yup - the agendas do come in Vert Anis but sometimes hard to find.
    It's such a BEAUTIFUL boutique!!
  10. ooh that sounds like a fab first visit!! can't wait to see your new agenda!
  11. Cristina--Thanks for sharing your story.

I can't wait to see your pictures. :smile:
  12. Congrats Cristina!!! It is VERY dangerous to start down the orange path- but so much fun! Enjoy every minute of it, and have fun!
  13. what a pleasant visit! welcome to the orange side!
  14. yay! Such fun and lovely experience that you had! I remembered my first H visit and it was a lovely experience too! Reading here helped to make that experience even more meaningful.
  15. I'm so glad you had a good time! Welcome to the ORANGE side!

Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us! I remember going MY first time (I told everyone here about it too!)--such fun!