My first Hermes scarves.(Great customer service!!)

1. Bonjour ladies,I haven't got the chance to share my latest purchase earlier as I was on holiday back in my home country Malaysia and I didn't have any internet access.About a month ago, I visited the Hermes store in Singapore Airport during the transit and quickly picked up some lovely scarves.The scarf selection was not bad but most importantly it was still before the price increase,we know we just gotta get something, right lol.The lady who were serving me was lovely,patiently showing me different scarves, and also demonstrate different techniques of how to tie the scarves.I was feeling very comfortable in whole time (now that I have seen other Hermes store, some SAs in Melbourne seriously need to improve their skills and attitude to keep up with others.)

To cut the story short, I bought the 90cm scarf-Indian Dust that i had eying on for quite some times and also a lovely design pocket square with helps of the thoughtful SA.Without further ado, here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the colors in both. They are excellent choices. Enjoy.

3. Those are beautiful, Duncan! I'm glad you had a good shopping experience- it makes a big difference!

4. Wow, that Indian Dust scarf is absolutely stunning!!!Congrats and lovely photographs.

5. Those are great choices! Congratulations on your new goodies!

6. Beautiful scarves!!! Enjoy them in good health!!!

7. beautiful scarves....congrats and great choices!

8. Beautiful choices...I am so happy you had a good experience and came home with some lovely scarves. Congratulations to you!

9. duncan_, absolutely stunning!
    Congrats. :smile:

10. Indian Dust is really stunning in person. I love both of your new scraves!!

11. I bought the same Indian Dust scarf just a few weeks ago! I'd wear that scarf everyday if I could! Enjoy!!!!

12. Lovely.

13. just stunning! great shots!

14. Glad you had a great experience! now, how about some action shot?!

15. oh great choices indeed! and you took these pics so well.
    they lie so nicely on grass & the bed of short plants!

calling for action pics!