My first Hermes purchase!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Well, it's not exactly a bag, but it's an accessory for my bag! The Hermes pocket square I ordered arrived yesterday. My first time seeing the orange box up close :shame: Following Greentea's tying tips, I tied the square around one of the handles of my Chanel tote. It looks great! The green and pink on the scarf really complement the black bag. I really love the way it looks, it's a nice touch and gives my bag a different look with the funky pink zebras :nuts: I'm glad I went with this one, rather than the twilly. I'm almost tempted to order another one!

I've included photos of the square, but I haven't been able to take a photo of how it looks on the bag. Tonight I will take a couple and post them! Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys... over a scarf! :lol: :P

HermesZebrasBox1.jpg

HermesZebrasBox.jpg

HermesZebras.jpg

HermesZebras1.jpg

Sweetea said:
Ohhh how pretty!! Congrats Cristina!! Love it!!

Good starting on Hermes collection!! What's next??:P :lol: :love:

A Kelly! :P In 10 years or so, maybe? :lol: I think it would be neat to find a vintage Kelly, one with character. But, I don't think there would be anything like going into the Hermes store and walking out with a brand new one! I think I'll stick to scarves and small items for now :amuse: I'm already thinking about ordering another pocket square to have a different one to tie onto my bags.

It's so pretty and fun, and now that you've got one piece of Hermes, I bet it's only going to be a matter of time before you take home a larger Hermes box. ;)

addicted said:
It's pretty! I like this! Can you take a pic with it tied on your bag?

I'm planning on doing it tonight when I get home, I'll post the photos then! When I finally had the time to tie it onto my tote, it was around 11 p.m. and I went to bed and crashed :lol: It took me a couple of times, but I have it tied to where I think it looks nice! :love:

ayla - Heh, that sounds like a job for the bf! Just kidding :amuse: :P

hi cristina! that's very pretty! i had to go to the hermes website after seeing your pocket square. love the print and i'm very tempted to get the black/white/gray version. i have nothing hermes, too. i'm drooling over the birkin and kelly bags (aren't we all?!!) but i'm a looonngggggg way from getting those

hautemom said:
Very pretty!! I can't wait to see pics of it on your bag...(sigh) I'm so in love with that bag!:love: :love:

You must buy the tote and continue its PF domination! :P Although I think the Speedy and the Balenciaga ink City are in the lead :lol:

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to take the pictures so you guys can see how cute it looks :amuse: I would have never thought to buy a fun scarf and tie it onto my bag, until reading about it here :nuts: