My First Hermes is here!!

:heart: Thanks so much!! Its great to find others who get just as excited about your purchases as you do! :yes: Yes, I plan on carrying this bag quite a bit! (But I'm already trying to figure out what I can buy next. :shame: )

luvshopping90 said:
:heart: Thanks so much!! Its great to find others who get just as excited about your purchases as you do! :yes: Yes, I plan on carrying this bag quite a bit! (But I'm already trying to figure out what I can buy next. :shame: )

Isn't that the truth!!! It's a trend around here - you're hooked lol!!!

Oh that is just a lovely shade -- I wholeheartedly agree that your Kelly was a wonderful treat for your birthday milestone. I think every woman should treat herself with no hesitation every 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th birthday and on and on.....

rainrowan said:
Oh that is just a lovely shade -- I wholeheartedly agree that your Kelly was a wonderful treat for your birthday milestone. I think every woman should treat herself with no hesitation every 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th birthday and on and on.....

Oh boy! That means I have to make up for my 20th! ;)

luvshopping90 said:
I haven't been around here long, just a couple of months, but I have been reading so much! I have enjoyed all of the information and the anticipation of new bags so much. My 40th birthday is just around the corner and I decided to take the plunge. I had tried the picotin but it just wasn't me. After a trip to Hermes and hours of looking and talking to others I decided on a Blue Jean Togo 32 Souple Kelly w/palladium HW. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for letting me share!! :heart: :love:

kelly003.jpg
congratulations:heart: :heart: It's sooo beautiful.