My First Hermes is here!!

1. I haven't been around here long, just a couple of months, but I have been reading so much! I have enjoyed all of the information and the anticipation of new bags so much. My 40th birthday is just around the corner and I decided to take the plunge. I had tried the picotin but it just wasn't me. After a trip to Hermes and hours of looking and talking to others I decided on a Blue Jean Togo 32 Souple Kelly w/palladium HW. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for letting me share!! :heart: :love:

[​IMG]

2. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!!!! Congrats!!!:biggrin:

3. Great choice!!!

4. It's GORGEOUS! Open the champagne and celebrate, Luvs!!!!! I'm so happy for you....the Kelly is a timeless classic and this one will go with everything for years to come. Happy Birthday! You are 40 years young!!!!:yahoo:

5. Opening a bottle of Louis Roederer champagne ... pouring it into the glass ... toasting around the world for your first Hermès! Woo hoo!

6. yay!!! It's beautiful!! I love the charm also

7. Conratulations! It's absolutely stunning:heart: . A very special way to celebrate your birthday! I like that it has the more formal shape of the kelly but the more casual elements of the leather & colour. You'll be wearing it everywhere...at least, I would be!:lol:

8. Congrats, and Happy Birthday! It's gorgeous:love: . Like your charm.

9. Congratulations!! That is a great color!! Happy Birthday!!

10. GORGEOUS~~~ Happy Birthday~

11. Congrats! The bag is gorgeous and the charm is soo cute!!!

12. Oh - Happy Happy birthday! Congrats on the beautiful Kelly!

*clink*

13. love it love it love it.
    SO happy for you.

14. Happy birthday and beautiful bag! Welcome to the addicting world of Hermes...

15. It is soo pretty! Congrats