My first Hermes bag....is a Plume in Potiron!!!

1. I'm really very excited and decided to use an orange font in the spirit of my new Hermes bag!

I just got her from Lcyndskywdmds! She is truly AWESOME to work with! I will be back as often as I can to buy from her!

Let me introduce you to my 32cm Chevre Potiron Plume. I love it! I'm in LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: She's GORGEOUS!:love:

And - just this week I received my custom made Blackberry case in orange - it matches perfectly! I had to include a picture of it as well!

IMG_4518.JPG IMG_4520.JPG IMG_4521.JPG IMG_4522.JPG
  2. It's beautiful! Congrats

3. Yay for your first Hermes purchase :flowers:

Lucy is a sweetie, and enjoy your plume, it looks gorgeous!

4. Woohoo Addicted!!! Welcome to the club and the first of many!!! Love, love the potiron, love the white stitching and you won't be disappointed with the plume!! Congrats to you - isn't Lucy the best??!!

5. wow absolutely gorgeous! congrats!

6. the potiron is gorgeous!! i hope that i can get a bag in this color one day! and love the chevre!!

7. Congratulations!!! So happy for you. The orange is so fab!

8. Congratulations!! I love Plume bags!!! That one is gorgeous.

9. :love: Congrats!! Lucy is definitely the best and the bag is out of this world gorgeous!!! The Plume is wonderful and will definitely be my next H Bag. Welcome to the Potiron club!!!

10. Just want to say that I saw this bag on eBay when Lucy had it up and this seems to be a particularly deep, darker shade of Potiron compared to my bag - and even its Chevre interior. Stunning!!

11. Pelinaka, sarah, shoes, may, diana, wicked, dianagrace, Greentea...

THANKS SO MUCH!

Greentea - I feel special today. I'm in the potiron and H club! And yes, the color is a deeper darker orange. I do love it so much! :yes:

12. Try it with all your outfits - you'll be amazed at what an orange bag will do to jeans and a simple white tee!!

13. It's beautiful!!! The color is absolutely TDF! It looks perfect on you!

14. Wowwwww :love: It's lovely!!! I don't like Orange normally, but Orange (or rather, Potiron!) on Hermès is stunning :love:

And they make custom cases for Blackberrys? Ooooh I need to get one for my dad!!!! :nuts: Could you please PM me more info? :flowers: