My First Haden Harnett Bags (Pics Included)

1. Just wanted to share Pics of my first Haden Harnett Bags! I had never even seen them IRL but you ladies convinced me to give them a shot and I was very pleasantly surprised!!

I got the Nico XX in Luggage (LOVE the softness of the leather:heart:) and the Hudson Hobo in Smoke Blue (LOVE the color:heart:).

Now I'm eyeing the Nico XX in Poppy Red... I wonder just how "red" it is... Does anyone own this color that wouldn't mind sharing thoughts and/or pics??

HHs.JPG HH Smoke Blue.JPG
  2. Congrats on your great bags! I love the smoke blue color especially.

3. Congrats! I had a Nico and a 3C Satchel in Poppy Red. The color is not a true red, its an orangey, pink red.

4. congrats!!!!!they are both very nice bags!!

5. Orangey, pink, red you say? I think I may like that even more! Hmmm... Do you have pics by any chance??

6. Beautiful! congrats

7. NICE, sep! I remember you saying that you like warm brown colors, that beautiful Luggage definitely fits the bill. Congrats and enjoy!!

8. Balihai! I did!! Thank you sooo much! I'm so excited I can barely stand it!

P.S. I'm still going to get that Sissi Rossi! There are 3 left... So long as there is one next Friday morning... it's mine!

9. Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl! Especially because I was the only one rooting for that Sissi Rossi :tup:

10. I KNOW! LOL! I'll be sure to let you know when I get it! THX!!

11. The poppy red is more a coral than a true red. It's really, really pretty. great for spring and summer. Enjoy your new HHs. I just got my Salina in Ink and the colour is soooo pretty. It's a purply blue. I love it.

12. I agree, the Poppy is more coral.. click on my collection link in my signature... there's a pic of my poppy nico somewhere in there..towards the middle i think?.. i have since sold it, though.

13. Congrats! They're beautiful. Try to take some modeling pics for us too.

14. Congrats! I love my Hudson Satchel in Smoke Blue - goes with almost everything!

15. OOOOOO lovely! Congrats!