my first H watch and other pretties

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Til now I have been an Hermes bag/scarf/bracelet girl, but I've been eyeing the H-Our watch for a while....

Between the boutique and the FAB iris, I found my watch and two pretty keychains.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• watch2.jpg
    watch2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 455
  • watch2a.JPG
    watch2a.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 461
ooops! forgot the pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• horse2a.JPG
    horse2a.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 68
  • breloque4.jpg
    breloque4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 456
  • breloque3a.JPG
    breloque3a.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 61
  • horse1a.JPG
    horse1a.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 439
I wore both keychains together as a bracelet; it works but just (need to have a little loop chain made for the breloque, probably a better idea).

attachment.php

Attachments

• combo1.jpg
    combo1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 457
I wore both keychains together as a bracelet; it works but just (need to have a little loop chain made for the breloque, probably a better idea).

attachment.php

This is such a genius idea - fantastic, Katel! :wtf:
I love the look of the Breloque, but just couldn't find any use for it. Now I know!!
How long are both of them together? Any chance of a modeling pic on your wrist?

Absolutely gorgeous trinkets, Katel! Your new watch is TD4. Did you now that you can buy a band-changing tool at H and change your H-our watch bands at home? It takes a while to get used to but now I switch H-our watch bands all the time! The added plus is that it a lot less expensive than buying new watches!

Enjoy your new treats!

Katel, I love your watch. I was eyeing this watch in summer but then deceided for the kelly watch with two different straps (black and orange). but my birthday is coming in a couple of weeks :P

Nice keychains/bracelet....awaiting some modelling pics :love:

Thank you, everyone - I love it :love:

attachment.php

will post a pic with the "bracelet" later...

and, Ninja Sue - I did not know that about the band-switching tool! That is fab news!! thank you :heart:

Attachments

• h-our2a.JPG
    h-our2a.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 421