My first H piece and experience!!!!

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Hi everyone, I am a Hermes newbie, but finally broke the seal on my vacation and I am soo happy!!! First of all let me start by saying that I am a chanel/balenciaga girl and I NEVER thought I would be into Hermes, but I guess that is how it goes. The SA at H was the nicest SA i have ever encountered in my life, whether is be clothing or a high priced bag, she could not do enough for me. I knew going in that I wanted this bracelet and I love her so much and obviously and I want a few more to wear together, probably two of the smaller ones, I think that would look nice. So needless to say now I have gone through all the reference threads and celebrity pictures and I need a birkin, I love the blue jean color, but I am not sure about the leather since I am not that familiar with all the different types, I know I want something that is more slouchy than stiff. So now the journey begins, how do I attain such a sought after bag, I know it will take a while, but I guess that will leave me with alot of time to save. Anyway, sorry for the long post, I am so excited over this bracelet even though its only a small piece. Thanks for listening!!!

Attachments

• hermes1.JPG
    hermes1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 43
  • hermes2.JPG
    hermes2.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 63
  • hermes3.JPG
    hermes3.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 101
thanks!!! I have another question, sorry I really do not know much about Hermes. I want my next H purchase to be an agenda and I looked through the reference library and I think I really like the Ulysse, but does that have a planner in it? Or can I buy the planner for that size? I also like the ones that zip around. So I guess my actual question is, is what is a good agenda that is made for a planner? TIA!!

thanks!!! I have another question, sorry I really do not know much about Hermes. I want my next H purchase to be an agenda and I looked through the reference library and I think I really like the Ulysse, but does that have a planner in it? Or can I buy the planner for that size? I also like the ones that zip around. So I guess my actual question is, is what is a good agenda that is made for a planner? TIA!!
I can't really answer this one, because I am strictly digital. My SA once suggested I buy one and I said "Only if it has a USB port". I think the Ulysse has different inserts, but I would ask the store to see what inventory they have available. If I recall, there is a shortage on one of the inserts right now.

CONGRATULATIONS, baglover. And welcome to the Orange Side.

I can't really answer this one, because I am strictly digital. My SA once suggested I buy one and I said "Only if it has a USB port". I think the Ulysse has different inserts, but I would ask the store to see what inventory they have available. If I recall, there is a shortage on one of the inserts right now.

At my store ... we are short of all sorts of inserts. And we still haven't received the traveller/tabbed inserts.