My first H bag is on the way!!!

Well, I think the bag sounds fab and I want to see PICTURES! :tup:
you should be saying: Je ne regrete rien!
OMG - Candace, I'll learn the song and sing the whole thing! Hopefully you can see her at the meetup! BTW,we found a couple of antique ancient Egyptian themed engravings for dirt cheap while we were there! Tell u more later.

I had seen my Kelly while shopping/visiting in NYC - ended up calling my SA (who was holding the bag) and turned it down. The next morning, I regretted not getting it and called her and said "send it". I was fine for a day or so and then utter panic set in. What on earth had I done!!! I was terrified that I wouldn't love it as much as I did when I first saw it and I had to wait for 3 days until I got home and it arrived. When I opened that dust bag, I once again fell in love! It's an enormous amount of money for a handbag, but if you can afford it and you love it, then why not.
India - I have seen photos of your Kelly bag! She's beautiful and I'm so glad you changed your mind and got her. If I had seen one like that I would have been all over it!

Congratulations on your first purchase! This is my first posting and was excited to find a group of people that have a passion for Hermes like I do. Many people I know don't get it (they're into LV... something for everyone). I totally understand the shock of the first purchase but there is not turning back. It happened when I purchased my Kelly but it didn't stop me and I've gone on to expand my collection and recently walked into the Toronto store and bought a Blue Jean Birkin that they had in the back.
Welcome - glad to be recipient of your first post!:tup: I'm glad to see the shock of the first purchase didn't stop you from acquiring more -congratulations on your BJ Birkin! I would love to see pics of your collection.