My First Gucci!

1. I have never really been a fan of Gucci, but I was at the Holt Renfrew Shopping Nite when my SA showed me this and I couldn't resist!

I guess its the Gucci girl staple, but I was hooked on the new color. She said they just got it in yesterday. It comes in a baby blue as well.

Enjoy! :love:

ec05fc3a.jpeg ec05fc80.jpeg ec05fc0b.jpeg
  2. Ohh that's soo pretty! I have one in black and it's wonderful. Especially when you're power shopping and you need to be "hands free":yes: ! The holidays are coming up!! Now you're all ready to go!:yahoo:

3. I love it! I saw this one their website & am trying to decide between the fuschia & blue. Congrats!

4. wow! the belt bag comes in PINK? very nice! =)

5. Congrats! The belt bag is SUPER useful!

6. CONGRATS on the belt bag!!! Very cute colour!

7. Love it.. brand spankin new cruise collection stuff!!!!! Congrats.. use it good health dear.

:biggrin:

8. Yummmmmmmy:drool: veery prettty..enjooy and congrats:heart:

9. Neat!

10. I like it! Congrats =)

11. congratulations! i just brought this today aswell! i got the mini size. Im not a huge gucci fan either but i saw it the other day and thought it was so cute. As i am going overseas soon i thought it would be good for traveling to keep important things securely on you.
    i must say i was VERY unimpressed with the service, i was at the collins st store, Melbourne, but it was worth it for this bag. i feel like i am 'rescuing' it from them lol.
    congrats to both of us :yahoo:

12. do u have a serial # and pic ? i can try to help u
    regards,

**no posting your own website here, NO spamming or advertising!

13. Congrats! I'm still dying for a belt bag but not wanting to fork out the money for it! Haha.

14. Yay! I bought it for the hands-free utility!...and it's pink! The mini is super cute too! Congrats! :love:

15. Love the pink......very pretty bag. Enjoy it! I really need a "hands- free" bag now after just having a baby. But I think waist bags look good on those who have a waist. I need to get my waist back first!:sad:
    CONGRATS...it is stunning!:yes: :heart: :heart: