My First Gucci!

1. I have never really been a fan of Gucci, but I was at the Holt Renfrew Shopping Nite when my SA showed me this and I couldn't resist!

I guess its the Gucci girl staple, but I was hooked on the new color. She said they just got it in yesterday. It comes in a baby blue as well.

Enjoy! :love:
    ec05fc3a.jpeg ec05fc80.jpeg ec05fc0b.jpeg
  2. Ohh that's soo pretty! I have one in black and it's wonderful. Especially when you're power shopping and you need to be "hands free":yes: ! The holidays are coming up!! Now you're all ready to go!:yahoo:
  3. I love it! I saw this one their website & am trying to decide between the fuschia & blue. Congrats!
  4. wow! the belt bag comes in PINK? very nice! =)
  5. Congrats! The belt bag is SUPER useful!
  6. CONGRATS on the belt bag!!! Very cute colour!
  7. Love it.. brand spankin new cruise collection stuff!!!!! Congrats.. use it good health dear.

8. Yummmmmmmy:drool: veery prettty..enjooy and congrats:heart:
  9. Neat!
  10. I like it! Congrats =)
  11. congratulations! i just brought this today aswell! i got the mini size. Im not a huge gucci fan either but i saw it the other day and thought it was so cute. As i am going overseas soon i thought it would be good for traveling to keep important things securely on you.
    i must say i was VERY unimpressed with the service, i was at the collins st store, Melbourne, but it was worth it for this bag. i feel like i am 'rescuing' it from them lol.
    congrats to both of us :yahoo:
  12. do u have a serial # and pic ? i can try to help u

**no posting your own website here, NO spamming or advertising!
  13. Congrats! I'm still dying for a belt bag but not wanting to fork out the money for it! Haha.
  14. Yay! I bought it for the hands-free utility!...and it's pink! The mini is super cute too! Congrats! :love:
  15. Love the pink......very pretty bag. Enjoy it! I really need a "hands- free" bag now after just having a baby. But I think waist bags look good on those who have a waist. I need to get my waist back first!:sad: is stunning!:yes: :heart: :heart: