***My First Gucci***

1. Hi all! After some consideration on what I wanted (It takes me forever to decide lol) I purchased my first Gucci this past Saturday and I am very pleased:yahoo:....I am going into the field of education soon and needed a large everyday work bag but didnt want a briefcase style, so I decided on this wonderful canvas double handle large tote with an adjustable strap which will be able to hold papers and my computer...Cant wait to use it Thanks, and let me know what you think!:yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here are the rest :yes:....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats on your first Gucci! Great choice for a work bag!

4. hotness!!! congrats

5. congrats !! I think it´s the right work bag for you :yes:

6. gorgeous bag! I love the strip tease shot in your 2nd pic :roflmfao:

7. Thank you all so much! I think it will be a great work bag as well...cant wait to start using it!

8. Oh I have this too! I use it for school everyday and it hold soo much! I love how theres the longer strap and the shorter one! its so durable as well (though I wish it had feet). I use it for overnights sometimes also.. great choice :tup:

9. Thanks rmelody! Yes, it was the long strap as well as the short handles that sold the bag to me! When I saw that it had the long strap I said, I'll take it! :tup:

10. aww congrats! enjoy your lovely new baby!

11. Congrats on your first purchase!

12. I love it!

OT, what are you going to be doing in the education field? elementary, middle hs, teacher?

13. excellent choice for a work bag.....congrats on your 1st Gucci!!!

14. :heart: it!!! Awesome choice!!

15. Congrats! This is a great bag that will last a long time! But don't stop buying Gucci, there are so many other great styles :graucho: