My First Gucci!

1. It has been exactly one year since I visited this forum. I remember how sad I was because I had just discovered designer bags and everyone had such pretty ones.

BUT NOW...I'm back and I have one too! I can join the ranks of you fine ladies :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I saw the Gucci Abbey last summer and I fell in love! I love the bronze! and I had placed the order, but it was already sold out and they emailed me. I was crushed. I had saved enough money to buy it.

But I was browsing on Bag, Borrow or Steal and saw it! So I know its a little used, but it is in perfect condition. So I bought it.

Does that still count as a real Gucci owner? Anyways, I'm so ecstatic. It's the beginning of a beautiful friendship :smile:

2. Yay!! Congrats, she is beautiful! Of course that qualifies!

3. Love that color trim! Congrats!

4. wow very pretty bag u own...

5. haha...I couldn't resist

[​IMG]

6. Congratulations...She is beautiful!

7. the dog is cute too!

8. yaaaay!!! im happy for you. the bag is beautiful. i have it in the cream trim from the f/w sale. How much did you pay for it from BB&S? [if you don't mind me asking] And of course that counts as your bag, if you forked out the money, it's definately yours. Enjoy!!!

9. Congrats! Great bag. Your dog is very cute too.

10. what a gorgeous bag and cute doggie! :biggrin:

11. i payed 715...which is more than I would have payed @ Gucci when it came out (or maybe near the same)...but it was worth it I think...

12. Congratulations! I've always liked that bag and like the gunmetal trim. Enjoy~!

13. Looks beautiful! congrats.

14. Great bag, cute dog, and as long as you love it then it's definitely worth what you paid for it. Congratulations!

15. Cute bag & doggy :smile: I would also say it counts for being a Gucci purchase :tup: