My First Gucci

1. Hello all,

I made a post some time ago comtemplating what style to get for my first Gucci bag. I wanted the black leather Guccissima "Princy" Hobo, but when I arrived at Gucci this afternoon, I changed my mind. I got the fabric instead which is just as fabulous IMHO. But the good thing is, for the price of the leather Guccissima, I got a bag and purchased a wallet at my husband's request. He hated the pink Banana Republic one I had.

My husband purchased a bottle of Gucci cologne and the smell is :graucho: :tup: :nuts:

I had a great shopping experience at Gucci and the associates were not snooty at all.

Here are pics

2. ohhhhhh very very cute!! and i have to say that wallet is H-O-T HOT!!!!
  3. The princy is HOT! How cute is that little web bow! And the wallet matches too. Congrats! Welcome to your newest addiction :p Good luck on staying away :graucho:
  4. It's gorgeous! Congrats :yahoo:
  5. Congrats!!! If you look at my signature you can tell what I really think of the Gucci Princy Hobos. They are such great bags!!!!
  6. Congrats, it's a lovely little set to have!
  7. Gorgeous congrats!!!
  8. Congratulations! It's great you could get 2 for 1!
  9. Great choice!!! Congratulations on your 1st Gucci!!!
  10. Congratulations.
  11. Great purchases! Congrats!
  12. Big congrats!!
  13. aww that is so cute! I love the green/red/gold with the black. I'm glad you had a good experience with the SAs. Its funny how looking at the dustbag got me Gets me every time.
  14. i really really love your bag! and the wallet is just so cutesy :p congrats!
  15. What a great choice for your first.Congrats!