My First Gucci

1. Hi everyone! This is my first posting on this site but I have been reading tons of posts & you girls have been very helpful! Anyway, I just purchased my first Gucci bag which is the Chain Medium Hobo with Horsebit detail strap. I read that the fabric bags tend to tear in the corners which makes me very nervous. Does this happen easily? Does Gucci repair it? I'd hate to pay $830 for a bag & have it tear like that. I'm thinking about returning the bag because of this. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :smile:

2. that actually happened to mine...but i was VERY VERY harsh on my bag! im a bad purse mommy but ive been known to keep three or four purses in my backseat/trunk because i tend to change my purses and shoes a lot during the day (from school to work to the bars! hehe)

And i litreally always stuffed that sucker to the max anddd i wore it out in the rain and blah blah blah

I honestly dont think ull have a problem but if u do, gucci should be able to fix it for you! i had mine for about a year and a half and i took it back into my regular store and they actually just gave me credit for a new one since they couldnt fix it! :smile: gucci's great about stuff like that! And i ended up getting the same one, but in black! :smile:

3. Congrats on your new bag!!! I would'nt worry. Just dont suff it to much and you will be ok. Enjoy your bag.

4. Congrats on your new bag. I have not had any trouble with my canvas bags.

5. Congratulations.

6. Congratulations!!

7. congrats on your first bag ~ it's the start of a long journey!

8. Congrats on your bag!

9. Yay! Congratulations.. The first is always special :smile:

10. Congrats and enjoy the bag!!!

11. Congrads I hope your enjoying it so far!

12. congrats!! :tup:

13. congrats, lets see pics. I have a couple of gucci fabric bags, on which is at least 4 years old, and no tears yet. As long as you are careful with your bag, it should hold up nicely.

14. My waistbag has started to wear through on one corner, but I used it constantly for about a year before I switched it out. I was pretty careful with it, too. I still think they are worth it though.

15. congrats and enjoy.