My first Gucci Purchase(s)

1. Hi everyone...

I have never had a real Gucci before (got me a fake one from eBay, which I bought for almost $700 last year - uughhh - turned me off for a while after I found that out) so I think I kinda went crazy this past month. In addition to some other purses I just got, I got these 3 Guccis:

1. Duchessa medium hobo in dark brown for $589 from Nordstrom (couldn't pass up this great deal)
    2. Signoria large hobo in Ivory from Bluefly at $930, and
    3. Britt Medium Duffel in Honey (guccissima) also from Bluefly for $1145

Anyway, I don't normally tell people how much I got my purses for but I would really like to know if I got good deals from Bluefly (I placed the order ealier today). I believe I have 30 days to return the purses if I change my mind, right?

As you can tell, I'm not very familiar with Bluefly OR Gucci deals. Anyone here got their Guccis from Bluefly before? How was your experience? Any reply would be sooo appreciated.

TIA,
    Joy

2. I've never bought from Bluefly before (I live in Hong Kong), but those are great deals! You made some great choices. Be sure to post pics of your bags, congrats on buying them!

3. Oooh thank you Gucciabbey for your reply. I do like getting some validation to all my madness. :p

Anyway, I will post pics of the purses once I get them. I am a little worried about Bluefly because I read that some TPFers had problems with the purses they received (the purses being shoddy, defective or even used). The only consolation I have is that I can return the purses within 30 days if I don't like it/them. Oh well, we'll see.

4. Congratulations on your new Gucci's! Bluefly usually has some decent deals. I've purchased Gucci from them before and haven't had any issues.

5. Congrats on all your purchases. yes, please post pics when they come in. We all love to look and gawk.. lolz. If you ever have any doubt on the prices, you can always go back and compare it to gucci.com and see how much you are really saving. Just to let you know as well, gucci has 2 sales a year. There is one coming up soon. Happy shopping!

6. Pics!!

7. Thank you... will post pics once I get them. I think I went a little overboard with purse shopping this past month (an understatement)... but there are so many cute purses I don't want to miss out on. However, buyer's remorse is setting in (that and the cc bill I will be getting next month) so I may have to return 2 or 3 of the Prada purses to Saks (*sigh* and I got them for such good deals) and maybe even sell some of my coach purses. I gotta raise some funds so I don't have to go on a shopping hiatus! what a nightmare!

8. CONGRATS!!! For all the Guccis that you're getting it's well worth it!! I know how you feel, I bought 3 bags and a wallet from the Gucci sale back in November, so now the cc bill is biting my behind!! It's hard to pass up b/c you'll never know if the ones you like will ever be on sale again.

9. Bluefly has stepped it up in the past two years, I think they have good deals and lots of choices... I couldnt find a pic of the first one at Nordstrom, seemed like a great deal and i wanted to see about getting one... post a picture or a direct link if you can!

happy friday, everyone!

10. Hi SoxFan..

I happened on the duchessa hobo at the local Nordstrom's (they had two at that time). Maybe you can call Nordstrom's and they can do a search for you or try the Gucci outlets (heard that's where the unsold sale items go - anyone correct me if i'm wrong). It was a really great deal and I couldn't pass it up. I'll take photos for you... haven't used it yet.

Be back soon.

P.S. Bluefly emailed me to let me know order shipped today... EA date is 2/4. FYI, I placed online orders at Saks, bluefly, and eluxury (multiple) in that order. I already got everything today with the exception of bluefly. It took a while for the order to go complete. But I'm not complainin' :smile:

11. I finally took pics of my Duchessa... haven't used it but I really like how simple and classy it looks... i :heart: the bow. Thanks for looking!

all01-docsmall.JPG front01-docsmall.JPG bow01-docsmall.JPG inside01-docsmall.JPG
  12. Very pretty. I almost got the boston when it was on sale at Neimans

13. Thanks for the pictures, that was sweet of you to post them... I love the bag and it's very sophisticated... good find!

14. [​IMG]
    Congrats- she's a beauty!

15. Thanks for posting pics, very cute!