My first Gucci bag!

1. Thanks to the extra 25% off sale bags at NM last weekend, I got this for half off retail. Squeee!

It's my first Gucci....and one I've wanted ever since I saw it over a year ago. Since I just happened to be in the St Louis NM that particular Sunday (visiting from VA) when it was marked down more and still available, I figure that it was just meant to be. :biggrin:

gucciflorabag.jpg
  2. Congrats on getting your first Gucci!

3. Congrats! That's such a pretty bag. They had 2 bags similar to that at Gucci and I put them back. I am regretting it now.

4. Congrats!!! I love the flora pattern:love:

5. That's adorable ! I love the print, and the bamboo handle, it's a very Gucci-esque piece.

6. i loved this bag when i saw it on neimanmarcus. please take a closer pic once u get it with you carrying it.. please please please! :smile:

7. Congratulations, cant wait to see more pictures!!

8. i love the flora print, it's a great bag!:biggrin:
    congrats!!!

9. I'm taking flora out for a spin on Saturday so I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend.

10. Its horrible!!! GroSs!!!

I AM JUST KIDDING:flowers: :p !!!! just wanted to catch your attention to tell you its an ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!!!!!! I wanted it but I have to many white bags already...!!!! LoVe IT:love: !!!! like someone said its very Gucci-esque!!

11. congrats...it's a nice bag ;)

12. CONGRATS and welcome to the Club! :smile:

13. mharvey, congrats! it's beautiful!

14. congrats, the flower pattern is so cute!

15. I know they are late, but here are the pics. DH always insists on taking them, since he is the photographer of the house. :p

One is of the bag alone and the other is with one of my favorite silk scarves tied on the handle. I really love how the scarf looks on it.

DSC_5229_1.JPG DSC_5235_1.JPG