my first Garden Party!

1. well all, i am so excited and just had to share -you know i have been blathering on about how my husband was off to Chicago and dropping LOTS of hints about Hermes? well today he rang me early Uk time to say he was off to Hermes. so all day i kept wondering, finally late afternoon here he phones me on my cell to say he is in Hermes and what bag did i want again??? i told him i was after either a GP or a Picotin as i want an everyday bag. So what colour/size did i want? i wanted either a barenia picotin or any colour of GP that was fairly neutral. so he said he would call me back (after i had explained patiently on a bad cellphone line that barenia is a leather type and not a colour!). i could imagine the bemused sales assistant in the store listening in. so later hubby calls me again and says really sorry there was NOTHING in hermes at all. i try to act normal and say it's ok, he doesn't need to buy me anything i still love him anyway. so then he says "well i guess you won;t want the GP i just got you then!". i am so excited - app it is natural toile with black trim (the classic one).. he said that the lining is in the bolduc (??) ribbon pattern in red and that the SA told him this is new in GPs. i am so pleased and can;t wait to see the bag on Thursday and post pics when he gets back! BIG orange box on it's way....:yes: ooh dear, better break out the Prada undies..

2. That is so exciting! I cannot wait to see pics! It sounds beautiful!!!

3. Congrats P!!! That lining sounds absolutely AMAZING! And what a great DH. Can't wait to see your new baby!

4. Congratulations! I was told that is a special edition, only 100 in the world.

5. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics

6. wow if that is true HG that's very cool - my hubby will be really pleased with himself for picking that one!

7. Congrats, cant wait for pics!

8. congrats!!!!!

9. Wow!!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:

10. great news! sounds lovely -- can't wait to see pics.

11. what a nice husband! can't wait to see pictures of your bag!

12. Congratulations! The GP is such a pretty tote bag for daily use. I have not stopped using it since the day I got it, which is unusual as I normally would change my bags everyday. :heart: :heart:

I saw the GP with the interior ribbon print when I was deciding what to get. Very pretty.:p It comes with a detachable shoulder and cost a tad more than the one without the print, although it is smaller than the one Grands Fonds and I have. I am totally confused with the acronyms > TM, PM, MM:confused1:

13. wow!

prada, sooooooooo cool!!!!!! can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

14. Congrats, Prada!!! That's the same GP that my SA showed me, the black trim one with the red bolduc lining inside. That's the one I want to get too! It's very pretty! He didn't say anything about Special Edition tho, just said that these were new:smile:

15. All these wonderful husbands! I can't wait to see photos!