My First Fortuny Spy

1. Yes ladies, it's finally here! :yahoo:

I was so thrilled that I was stoned faced for awhile. :wtf: This is my first full size spy bag and I'm so loving it. :heart: If not for this forum, I would not have been able to get my hands on this. Love you girls!:love:

2. Congrats. It's an awesome color.
  3. Lovely spy, big Congrats on finally getting your dream bag. So glad you love it
  4. this was my first spy tooo and i LOVE IT!! im glad you like it...
  5. Aren't they incredible? I carry mine constantly and love everything about it--congratulations!!
  6. Thanks for all your warm congrats. :shame:
  7. Congratulations.
  8. I do have a question though...

On one side of the back of the spy bag where the 3 lines are - I noticed that at the stitching, the bronze leather on top is a bit pushed aside revealing the torqoise below. While the other side is fine.

I was wondering if it could be during the process of sewing that it pushed the leather aside. Anyone has the same situation as mine?
  9. Fuyumi, Congrats!!! It's so exciting to have your dream bag.

About the stitching, I noticed the same thing on mine, except on both sides, they were pushed back during the stitching to reveal the turquoise. I personally think it depends on when it was manufactured and how the machine pushed through the material. Not 100% sure though.
  10. Mine is this way too, in the front under the spy flap. Also, on the pleats on the left there's a little pushing away, as well as on the bottom. I think this is just a very delicate purse in some ways. However, I've been carrying mine constantly now for a couple of weeks and it's held up just fine--I just love it more and more! Of course, I love turquoise....
  11. Sweetie congrats!! She is gorgeous!
  12. Since it's a common sign for all then I suppose it should be fine. Thanks girls! ^^
  13. stunning bag, congratulations :biggrin:
  14. It's beautiful and I am jealous!!! Enjoy it!!!
  15. It's so beautiful! Great pix! Thanx for sharing. Enjoy the heck outta that bag!