my first flap...pics!

1. So after much debate I am coming home with a medium classic caviar flap in white with silver chain. I love it but I'm still thinking about that cool distressed calfskin with new chain/mm lock but I'll see how this goes for a few days. So, please give me your opinions! thanks girlies! ~sheana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ooooh and I had the beige gst in my hands but put it down for this (shhh it's not chanel)

[​IMG]

2. very very classy. white and cripy! so clean so clean, i love it. Hey, there will always be more room for bag, just stick with your selection for now. it's a classic, you can't go wrong.

3. It looks so cute on you! I like it.

4. Love both your bags! I prefer the white caviar over the white distressed calfskin. Love the bbag, too! :yes: Congratulations!

5. Congrats, I love both bags too! :heart: Love that color of ur bbag.

6. great bags! love the city too.

7. Oh, I love the white!! I think it's definitely a keeper and it is a nice break from your black Chanel collection :yes:

8. Congrats on your new Chanel. It looks wonderful on you, and I really adore your outfit, its really cute. I also like the color of your B.

9. Stunning! It looks amazing on you and goes well with what you're wearing:nuts:

10. I say keep it....I just got it in the jumbo version today.....I LOVE IT!!!

11. I love how clean the white flaps look. KEEP IT!!!

12. love it!pretty!

13. I love it!

14. Gorgeous and it looks great on you!

15. I love the white caviar flap..it looks realli good on u