My first Fendi

amp821

Jan 1, 2012
I got this beauty in the mail today...it was on back order and I wasn't supposed to get it until May, but I was pleasantly surprised!
I wanted to pick a more traditional Fendi bag as my first, but when I saw this I couldn't resist.

Attachments

• fendinew.jpg
    fendinew.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,290
amp821 said:
Thanks ladies - I love it. I wore it out today, it gets lots of attention which I didn't expect! lol

I know it...when I first used my Fendi (my 1st one ever) it got lots of attention. I totally wasn't expecting it either!

I highly recommend it. I love this pattern much better than the 'F' logo. I continue to look at Fendi's for my next purchase but have yet to see a Fendi I love as much as this one! I don't like to use it for work (it attracts so much attention) so it's sort of become my weekend bag and it feels like a 'treat' whenever I take it out lol It's very easy too, I can just throw my stuff in there and go.

I'd say it's mixed, I think it might even depend on their generation lol. My mom is more familiar with the pequin stripe and knew it right away. Women my age (mid 20s) just love how it looks and can't really tell it's a Fendi at first unless they're very familiar.
I think people are also pleasantly surprised/excited so see a Fendi that's not a baguette and/or something with the zucca print.

I should add, I love the quality. It's not lambskin I have to guard with my life, or watch out for scratching, etc.