My first EVER Work! Blue, broken in, and so fab!!!

1. Well, I never thought the Work would work for me, but I was still tempted because so many ladies are rocking the Work and I can use the space. Soooo when I had the chance to get this one just slightly pre-loved and broken in, I jumped! :heart: She arrived today in the early morning and I had only a few minutes before leaving for work, so I put all my stuff in and used her right away. I kept looking at her all day :shame: I'll carry her again tomorrow and I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm a Work girl after all!! :yahoo:

I think the color's Cornflower '06 and she has silky, only slightly veiny leather :love:

Here are a few pics, I hope you like her too (pls never mind the button, I didn't mean to be political here, I just only saw that I took the pics with it! :push:smile::

[​IMG]

cornflower-work-front.jpg cornflower-work-back.jpg cornflower-work-brokenin.jpg cornflower-work-frontheld.jpg
  2. she's a beauty! Enjoy!

3. I am a big fan of the work size! Love your bag, and I bet it looks great on you!

4. Thank you! :love: I'll be taking modeling pics tomorrow as it's already night here...

She hasn't faded in the least, either she's too dark a color or the '06 bags don't have this problem...

[​IMG]

5. oooh, the leather looks so touchable, and the blue is great! congrats!

6. SoF... shes gorgeous.. is that an 05 Navy? I like ur button too!

7. Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

8. She looks too dark for a corndflower. Maybe an Indigo or Navy? Regardless, Stunning!!

9. wow! congrats!

10. Hmm it's a '06 according to the Y at the end of the silver tag?

Here's a small part of color:

part.jpg
  11. it's sooooooo lovely!! congrats!!

i miss my FB work.. :sad:

12. Congrats on your first Work!! It is gorgeous!!

13. I love the color, and the leather looks amazing! :love: Congratulations!

14. She is absolutely gorgeous! :love:

15. Dear South, Congrat for your first work!
    That is a beautiful beautiful colour, size and leather!!!

Can't wait for the modelling pics!