My first ever multicolore piece!

1. Hi all!

As some of you may remember, my ban was lifted on 1 July 2007! I had been thinking of getting the bandeau and something MC - so the MC bandeau was perfect! Thing is, I had a tough time deciding between white and black. I love both, but I didn't want to get both. I finally decided on black cos it's more subtle and I popped by the store, but the black is sold out islandwide here! So I'm fated to get the white... lol... anyways, the price increase has come into effect and they were updating their prices whilst I was there. Bandeaus aren't affected though - phew!

Here are some pics - it's really versatile. I'm hoping my boss won't notice it tomorrow, otherwise she'd think I'm overpaid. lol...
    Bandeau.jpg.jpg Bandeau hairband.jpg.JPG Bandeau on neck.jpg.JPG Speedy with bandeau.jpg.JPG
  2. oooh! very cute, Isis:yes: Congrats! NOw you can cross out your signature because you got you bandeau! weeee
  3. very nice...looks great on you...congrats!
  4. Yay, you got the White MC Bandeau .... that is what I voted for in your previous thread. :tup:

It looks absolutely beautiful on YOU and your SPEEDY.

5. Looks great on you. Congrats.
  6. I love the patina on your Speedy! It looks gorgeous!

Congrats on your newest purchase too!
  7. Love it! I'm so done with bosses.....;)
  8. congrats!!
  9. Yay for some Singaporeans-on-the-Purse-Forum loving!
  10. Congrats, Isis. Enjoy.
  11. so cute, congrats.
  12. beautiful congrats!!!
  13. Congrats! It looks great on you!
  14. It looks terrific! I love scarves in hair... they're just so cute!
  15. congrats!