My First ever Chanel! Diamond Stitch Tote

1. Hey y'all!! I'm beyond excited!!:yahoo:

I've always wanted to know what Chanel people obsesesed over- and now I know! The smell, the texture, the CHAIN! :girlsigh:

So- here is my first ever Chanel- ever. I had not even touched or seen a Chanel before in my life! Yes Alaska is that darn far behind the times but hopefully my bags will spark some serious customer base! :shame:

I need tips on leather care and protection as I know nothing and am clueless! :lol::s:shrugs:

So- PICTURES (sorry, just two for now- I'm sure you've all seen this bag several times in different colors right?) :upsidedown:
    pics 028.jpg pics 029.jpg
  2. Beautiful color..! Welcome to the club!! :graucho: Congrats :heart::heart:
  3. Thank you!! I find this bag EXTREMELY pretty!

*it'll match the snow!*

haha!! j/k
  4. Oh congrats! I really like the diamond stitched bags
  5. great bag choice!
    If it's not lamb, you don't need to do much to protect it :biggrin:
  6. Thank you :flowers:
  7. It's gorgeous, great choice. Congrats on your first Chanel bag.
  8. Swanky- how do I check if it's lamb or not? The seller said it was Caviar but I'm not sure (OOOOOOBERLY LOVERLY TPFER ON eBay- she's still my Chanel Hero!)

I believe her but I want to be educated on varying leather types.
    ((I looked at the Diamond Stitch sticky'd thread but still can't decipher leather!))
  9. Thank you Michele! I love white and this is it- my white bag!
  10. It's gorgeous! Looks so soft. ;)
  11. That's a great bag :love:, and it's like a winter white, so it's good all year round :yes:! So pretty! :tup:
  12. Oooooooooooooo~!!! look who's here!!!!! congrats:dothewave::party:on your lovely new Chanel!!!! soooooo pretty~!!:heart: you know Frozen, you'll be getting your 2nd chanel bag in no time.......LOL:devil::lol::tup:
  13. Congrats! The white diamond stitch is definitely on my wishlist. What a great choice for a first Chanel. :yes:
  14. I love that bag! Congrats on your first!
  15. Congrats on your first Chanel bag Frozen_Alaska! The Diamond Stitch Tote is both practical and beautiful. Great choice!