My First EVER Balenciaga! Please welcome PT GH AQUA!

1. Hi! This is my first ever Balenciaga and I'm very very very happy with my "new to me" bag!!! The color is Aquamarine and now I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND why it's so hard to capture bbag colors!!!! It's like my bag is TOTALLY camera shy and can't express herself!!! Haha!! I'm sure you all know how LUXURIOUS this leather feels- it's LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED!!! Wow~ I'm hooked and this is NEW addiction is going to definitly make my summer earnings SHOT!!

OMG- I can only imagine going into BALENCIAGA NEW YORK!!! I would swim through the store/boutique and probably take some as PRISONERS!!! HAHA!!

I totally understand bbag fan behavior now- if it's something you want---- THERE IS NO STOPPING WHATSOEVER!!!!

OK- too much talking- here she is!!!

And here she is with my LV Ursula!!

Sorry for the crappy modeling pic- I need to get a bigger mirror!!!!
  2. Beautiful!!!
  3. She's a beauty! Hmm, that gold hardware is making me think maybe I should give that style a try!

4. I love Aqua!! Yummy. I like your Ursula too, it's huge!:drool:
  5. Thanks everybody!!!

I totally don't know what to say about the GH other than IT'S TOTALLY TOTALLY AND I MEEANNN TOOOTALLY KILLER---

haha- my Urs is so jealous!!! She has competition now!!
  6. LOVE it! Supa fab!
  7. Wow great looking bag. love your B and LV bag.
  8. I can't believe how big Ursula is beside the bal bag. Wow! Totally huge multicolore bag!
  9. Hey Alaska!

I'm so glad you got her sooner than you expected!
    GORGEOUS! Aqua with GH is such a wonderful combo...++++ for the part time style.

You will surely rock this bag!
  10. *WHEW*!!!

I still can't believe I have MY VERY OWN Balenciaga!!!!

11. Tsk tsk. I cant believe you're cheating on LV. I'm appalled.

You bag ho!
  12. Stunning bag... congratulations!!
  13. YES YES YES!!! I had to GO to USPS to pick it up- they were going to deliver it tomorrow!!!

but yeah! :p :yahoo: :roflmfao: :wlae: :supacool:

*sighs!* now why do I only have ONE!!!?!?!?!?!

I can only IMAGINE what Eggplant looks like IRL- and against my Aqua!!!

(ooooh noooooooo what has beguun!!!!!!!!!! :devil:smile:

14. :drool: :yes: :smile:
    Congrats -- wow! She is gorgeous!!!!! Enjoy! :heart: :heart:
  15. That bag is freaking GORGEOUS! congrats!!:drool: