My first designer purse!

1. Today I went to the Coach Outlet, finally! I wanted to get a Signature Demi Pouch, but they had absolutly no signature stuff at all. I found a purse I liked but it cost too much for me, $179. Then I saw it was on sale for $139! Which is still a lot for a thirteen year old like me, but I had already fallen in love with it :love:

So what do you think?

Can anyone tell me what this bag is called and how much is costs regularly?

Some of the pictures are blurry, sorry.

purse11.jpg purse12.jpg purse13.jpg purse14.jpg purse15.jpg
  2. congratulations! getting your first designer bag is so exciting. i think i got mine when i was 12 or 13, a kate spade and a burberry (i can't remember the style names).

3. Congratulations!!! You made a great choice.

I did not get my first Coach until I was in my 20s.

4. How excited are you Elli!!! Good for you! Have fun with it!! Its too cute.

5. congrats!:biggrin:

6. Congrats on your new purse! It is very cute! You'll definitely get a lot of use with that purse over the summer!

Hehe I hated purses until I was like 18! Like I"d refuse to carry them and if I was shoppign I"d just ask a friend to put my wallet in her purse. Lol, how things have changed...!

7. Yay! It's very pretty. I got my first designer bag (Kate Spade) at 18!

8. Congrats!!! Once you start you won't want to stop! You got a great deal too

9. Congrats! And great choice, especially for your first designer bag! You will love it forever!

10. Thanks :smile: My parents think I'm crazy and they wonder where I get my "expensive tastes". Ha! Its a good thing I didn't try to get a Louis Vuitton...

11. Exactly the same here! LOL

Great purse elli! I just started getting into purses (19) and my first was a Coach too. Yours is SO cute, whats the name of that? Great deal!

12. GREAT first designer purchase! Classic style, nice choice!

13. Congrats! That is very exciting! You are starting young! My first designer bag was a coach at 19 but I had to sell it because I could no maintain the suede :sad: Too bad it was gorgeous! You made a great choice! Wish I had that kinda taste at your age!

14. Congratulations, such a pretty bag!

15. I actually don't know what its called, does anyone else?