My first designer purse!!

1. Hi everyone, does anyone here have experience with Be&D purses? I just bought my FIRST designer purse ever: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod8280041&parentId=cat205909&masterId=cat205900&index=13&cmCat=cat000000cat205700cat205900cat205909
    I was watching it 2 weeks ago and couldnt make up my mind...by the time I decided to buy it..it was gone...lucky today I checked again and it was available! I'm so excited to see how it looks IRL!!

2. That is really gorgeous! It's a purply brown color that I really adore plus it's so striking against a black outfit. Plus deerskin at that price, congratulations! It's one of the finest leathers.

If you like to coordinate lipstick with it, you might like L'Oreals Mica, it's got a shimmery mauve to it, it made me think of that color immediately

3. WOW! That price is UNBELIEVEABLE! What a steal! It's a great way to get your feet wet w/ designer bags - buy one through one of BG's crazy links at way below retail! It looks stunning...congrats!

4. What a great buy! That bag is just beautiful! Congratulations - post pics when it arrives!

5. What a lovely bag! Congrats, and such a deal, too!

6. Great price and beautiful bag!

7. Congratulations!

8. Oooo....very gorgeous!!! LOVE the color!!! Congrats on the great find!

9. Thanks all! I'll be sure to post pics of it when it arrives !!

10. Great buy! You got a bargain. Congrats and enjoy!:yahoo:

11. Wow. That bag is GORGEOUS! I just love the color! congrats!

12. What a steal! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

13. Wow what a great price!!! The color of that bag is beautiful! Congrats!

14. Beautiful bag!!!! Congrats!

15. That bag is HOT!!! And the price is amazing! Seems like you hit the jackpot on your first time out. ENJOY!