my first designer purse is by Miu Miu!

1. I got back recently from a month tour of Europe and I went with the pre-meditated need to buy a new bag to celebrate my first post-grad job!! Sorry the pics are a bit dark.

I love this. I knew I wanted Miu Miu and something similar to this style (Spring satchel right?). Any idea what season collection this is from? This bag wasn't on the floor yet. The SA in the Florence store told me it was for the new season..

(and as a treat, my mom bought me the matching wallet when she went to Paris this week too)

Now I want more... :tup:
    IMGP2425sm.jpg IMGP2426sm.jpg IMGP2428sm.jpg
  2. Its absolutely lovely, great buy! :tup:
  3. Gorgeous! Congratulations!
  4. Fantastic too!! congrats on ur first miu miu purchase!
  5. Gorgeous bag!! Great first choice and welcome to TPF!!! :dothewave:
  6. Congrats- it's lovely!
  7. Gorgeous! I LOVE the color! I've checked out that bag soooo many times -- but haven't seen it in that color -- beautiful!
  8. It's a great bag. I'd like it in dark brown for the winter. I saw it in gold in London but it was a bit too blingy for me. Love the shape, good choice.
  9. love it!
  10. Congrats! Beautiful bag & beautiful color!
  11. I've got this design in dark brown with silver buckles as my first miu miu bag and I have to say I'm still lovin' it :smile: Enjoy the feel of the lovely nappa leather (without having to pay prada prices for it :smile:)
  12. I have that in brown! Isn't the leather TDF?

That was nice of your mom to buy you the matching wallet too.
  13. congrats!!
  14. congrats on a great buy! it looks like it'll get better with use
  15. so pretty! congrats.