My first designer handbag...A gucci!

1. I was deciding btw an LV and a gucci... finally decided on the abbey medium boston.... I'm so in love! :heart:[​IMG]

And because of the sales right now, I'm looking at the demin series. Wondering what you girls think about it and how it matches with clothes in general? :biggrin: many many TIAs!!! :smile:
  2. Congrats on your first designer handbag! It's a beauty and a real classic! Enjoy!
  3. Congrats and enjoy.
  4. nice bag. I think the denim will be dated, not classic. Looks like they won't have it around next year since it's on sale.
  5. congratulations!! this is the exact same bag that i have been wanting for a year already! i want the off-white one was on sale last year! and i didn't get it!!!! sigh...anyone know whether it's on sale this year in stores?
  6. Congrats on your first Gucci bag - great choice!!! May it be the first of many, many more!

Not loving the denim bags though...

Welcome to the Forum!
  7. Congrats.
  8. Nope I think only the denim version is on sale. :sad:
  9. I am loving your first new and fabulous GUCCI! great pick! I like the denim Gucci :smile:
  10. darn...!!!!! :hysteric: how can they have gone on sale last year but not now!!!

11. will enjoy this bag!!
  12. Love the boston bag! Congrats on your purchase!
  13. Congratulations on your first Gucci!
  14. :yahoo: congratulations on your *FIRST* (of many) Gucci bags! :yahoo:
  15. congrats, great choice.